As I am currently typing this there are only 57 days, 13 hours, 55 minutes and 30 seconds left until Christmas day. So hurry and get your Christmas tree out kids; the most wonderful time of the year is almost here!!
If you haven’t already noticed I am just a tiny bit obsessed when it comes to Christmas, sometimes I feel as though I just live for the festive season haha.
I have been planning this post and my Blogmas posts for months now.
I would say it was way back in April when I first started to come up with some ideas for Blogmas this year and if you think that’s bad.. I even bought my first Christmas present way back in June, oopsies!
This is my very first year of doing Blogmas as I’m sure it is many others too.
So I wanted to be your helping hand when it came to thinking of some ideas if you are planning to do some festive blog posts in December but you are struggling to find that inspiration.
Here are 25 ideas for you:
- Christmas through the years (maybe some old photos)
- Advent Calendars
- What Christmas means to you
- Lots of Festive Baking
- Christmas Markets: Days out
- Making a Gingerbread house
- Your favourite Christmas treats
- Decorating the Christmas tree
- Top 10 Christmas films
- Stocking Filler gift ideas
- Top 10 Christmas songs
- Top 10 things you love about Christmas
- OOTD (Christmas edition)
- Your favourite Christmas time candles
- DIY Gift Ideas
- Your go to Christmas lipstick
- Favourite comfy Christmas PJs
- Christmas Eve Festivities
- How you like to spend a Winter/Christmas night in
- Christmas Wish List
- Your favourite hot festive drink
- Secret Santa ideas
- Your go to Christmas makeup look (GRWM)
- Your 2016 experience rounded up into one post
- New Year’s Resolution
I know there are hundreds and hundreds of ideas but I thought because Christmas Day is on the 25th I’d stick with just the 25 ideas. 🙂
I’m really hoping that this post will help you to create your best Blogmas yet! & I can’t wait to be able to read all of the amazing festive posts in December. I sure know I will be taking a lot of these ideas myself for my own Blogmas, so make sure you keep an eye out for that.
I hope you have the best day & be happy.
Lots of love, Xandra Rose 🙂 xo