I’ve never actually done one of these kind of posts before but I thought I would give it a go because why not ay. Like they say there’s a first time for everything, right?
So I wanted to show you what I decided to wear makeup and clothes wise yesterday.
Oh and just for the record, I am so far from the photogenic type it’s ridiculous but hopefully you won’t mind these pictures I’m going to share with you. 🙂
FOTD (Face Of The Day)
So on my face I used the following products: (all from Boots, Superdrug or GlossyBox)
- This Works – In Transit Camera Close Up Mask, Moisturiser & Primer in one
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hour Foundation
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair
- Natural Collection Loose Powder in the shade Cool Translucent
- Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer
- Sleek Blush Lace Palette, I used the middle shade which is called Guipure
Then on my lips I used:
- Barry M Lip Liner, number 17
- MAC Matte Lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy
Starting with Eyebrows I only used a Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
Then on my eyes I used: (and as you can tell I am no MUA when it comes to eyeshadow)
- Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil in the shade Slate
- Bourjois Volume Glam Ultra Curl Mascara in Black
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black
OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)
I decided to wear my ‘you are your own beautiful’ top from H&M.
I also wore my little thin camouflage jacket from Primark on top of my tee, then just wore a pair of black skinny jeans and my khaki converse trainers. Oh and I also put in my holy grail go-to, rose gold with dominates hooped earrings from Primark.
HOTD (Hair Of The Day)
I wasn’t feeling having my hair down so I just shoved it up into a messy bun and added a couple of plaits either side of my head, hopefully you can see the plait in this picture.
I really enjoyed taking pictures of what I was wearing yesterday, so if you enjoyed it too then please let me know and I might start doing this kind of post more often.
I hope you have the best day & be happy.
Lots of love, Xandra Rose 🙂