Last week I decided to spice things up a bit here on my blog and did something I had never done before, an outfit, face and hair of the day post, which I actually really enjoyed doing.
So this week I wanted to do the same thing again, only this time I am just telling you about my face and a little bit of detail about my hair, because my outfit here was my dressing gown. 🙂
Before I applied my makeup I used some new skincare products that I have been loving lately;
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water
- Dr Botanicals Facial Oil
- Avon Day Cream Moisturiser
For my face I’m going to be really boring and say I used exactly the same as last week (sorry!);
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hour Foundation
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair
- Natural Collection Loose Powder in the shade Cool Translucent
- Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer
- Sleek Blush Lace Palette
- Barry M Lip Liner, number 17
- MAC Matte Lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy (BEST LIPSTICK EVER)
Apart from my blush, I actually used the colour on the left of the palette which is a beautiful orangey coral colour (incase you haven’t seen it before) which I thought was perfect for Spring.
- Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
- Bourjois Volume Glam Ultra Curl Mascara in Black
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black
However, my eye lids are a completely different look this week and a bit more on the darker side, which I created using the Sleek Makeup Eye & Cheek Palette in the shade Midsummer’s Dream.
I started off applying the light grey colour all over my lid, then moved onto applying the darker grey/brown colour in the middle and on the outer corner of my eye lid. Then finally using the beautiful dark purple colour with a little shimmer in it, I applied this to my outer corners and the crease. As you can probably tell I am pretty basic when it comes to eyeshadow skills, but hey ho.
And then to finish off with my hair which is the most simple thing ever, I straightened all of it then put half of it up in a messy bun and left the rest of it down, simple dimples!
I hope you have the best day & be happy.
Lots of love, Xandra Rose 🙂